Minecraft 184.108.40.206, Test version of the Minecraft 1.19 update, has been released by developers. This Minecraft update will add new features and fix bugs.
Minecraft PE 220.127.116.11
|Get it On
A test version of Minecraft 18.104.22.168 for Android has been released by the developers. This update brings enhancements to Experimental Features along with 4 changes and addresses 12 bug fixes.
In the experimental mode, there have been 17 changes and fixes. Here are the main highlights:
- Renamed the new vehicle from “Bamboo Raft with Chest” to “Raft with Chest.”
- When dismounting from a chest raft, the correct tooltip is now displayed.
- Improved the display of buttons when hanging Hanging Signs.
- Hanging signs attached to the side no longer prevent mobs from passing through.
- Players are unable to ride Camels in water.
- Improved animations of sitting Camels during world loading.
- Camels can now climb one and a half blocks without jumping.
- Hanging Signs no longer replace Sporeflowers and Dropper.
- Hanging signs are now properly attached to Bamboo Seedlings.
- Destroying two Bamboo Mosaic Slabs stacked on top of each other now gives players the correct blocks back.
- Bamboo saplings no longer break when hit by a Piston.
- Chained command blocks now function correctly even with a delay greater than 0 ticks.
- Fixed the sound volume of Hanging Signs.
- Various changes have been made to the Experimental Mode.
There have been 4 changes made. Here are some additional details:
- D3D12 support has been added for Intel integrated/dedicated graphics drivers.
- The item stack counter-frame in Minecraft has been changed to white.
- The sign menu now closes when entering Spectator Mode.
A total of 12 bugs have been fixed. Here are some notable fixes:
- Regular Boats and Boats with Chests no longer teleport to coordinate zero when pushed by a Piston.
- Chunk mixing issues have been resolved when updating worlds created prior to version 1.18.
- Books with a pen can now be properly signed and closed.
- An error that occurred when attempting to connect to Realms that remained empty for several minutes has been fixed.
- Items containing mobs no longer cause performance slowdown.
- Entering and exiting items from Funnel no longer slows down the game on servers.
- The “Dismount” button no longer appears blurred.
- Items are correctly returned to the inventory in Creative mode.
- The text of the death message from a mob with an item whose name was changed is now displayed correctly.
- Pressure plates no longer become unresponsive when a player enters Spectator Mode.
Additionally, various other bugs and errors have been addressed and fixed.