Minecraft 22.214.171.124, a beta version of the Minecraft 1.20 update, has been released by developers. This Minecraft update will add new features and fix bugs.
|App Name||Minecraft PE|
|Category||Minecraft PE 1.20|
|Get it On|
The developers have recently unveiled the most recent beta/preview version Minecraft 126.96.36.199 for Android. Much like the pre-releases, This MCPE 188.8.131.52 update made many changes including important fixes, technical changes, and new features. The MCPE 184.108.40.206 APK can be downloaded from the top of the page. You can check out important changes and bug fixes about MCPE 220.127.116.11 below.
MCPE 18.104.22.168 Changes & Bug Fixes
- Players can now continue flying without interruption when teleporting into unloaded chunks.
- The seed picker has been updated to include an option for the Cherry Grove biome.
- Added the “Smithing with Style” achievement.
- Trimmed armor icons are now rendered correctly in higher-resolution texture packs.
- High-resolution textures are now applied correctly to Sniffer Eggs and Pitcher Pods.
- The Sniffer Egg item now produces sound when spawned from breeding.
- Pigs can now be found in most biomes once again, instead of only Meadows and Cherry Groves.
Stability and Performance
- Fixed a crash issue when an item starts/stops being used if the item is not available.
- The game will no longer crash when a Fishing Rod breaks.
- The main menu background is now tilted downwards on all platforms.
- Resolved an issue that prevented custom entity spawn eggs from being supported in trade tables.
Minecraft 22.214.171.124Download (190 MB)